Friday, May 25, 2012

Do you unwittingly sabotage your health?

Do you unwittingly sabotage your own health?  I never thought that I did, until my Doctor asked me if I was trying to speed up my demise.

I looked at him like he was crazy and asked him, "what do you mean?"  He said "you are on treatments to assist in killing off the cells that are being attacked by the cancer" and here you are taking something that you purchased online to stemulate cell rejuvenation!
You are in fact making things worse, unless you want to speed up your death....Stop It!


So, I stopped it!  I highly suggest that you discuss with your doctor anything that you are planning on taking. People need to understand that products are marketed by everyday people, and they may have a marketing degree most Do Not have degrees in Pharmacology!

~~Magical Marilyn~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!