Monday, August 16, 2010

Dreams & Goals

When my Business was first started, I set some very lofty goals.  I was going to be rich inside of a year. That goal has not changed at all, just my perception of rich has changed.

Today I know that being Rich does not revolve around Just money! I need people in my life to be rich and fulfilled. The Lord did not create humans to live and remain solitary, we are to live in (packs) a family type atmosphere.  The same applies to our Business Life, a business can not thrive without other people.
When I came to realize this fact, I had to change how I viewed others, therefore I had to change my Customer Service aspect of my business.  Today, my customers and my downline are my First Priority!

I am Rich today!  When I first started this business I didn't know but a handful of people, today I know hundreds of people. I have taken the time to get to know them, how many children they have, marital status, most of their likes and dislikes. It's not that I am overly nosy, it's that I've taken the time to build a relationship with them. Some of them can't believe that I will even call them on the phone if I see that they are having a bad day.

My goal is and has been to have people in my life and I do now! I just acquired them through my business.

If you would like to step out and enjoy some of my World, contact me via email or better yet leave a comment below!  Don't forget to Subscribe using the little button!

I have some awesome new products, check them out if you care too, just go to the SimplySenseCents tab, and then click on the shop link once you get there!

Enjoy your day and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!