Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do You Know Your Real WHY?

This morning while listening to a tip video on Your Real Why by Eric Worre, I was reminded of my Why!
Why I started this trek towards being Self Employed. (Business Owner)  If anyone thinks that they do it just because of the potential income that comes in every day or every month, I highly suggest that you Stop and ask yourself will I be able to make this same amount of income on a daily or monthly basis, if things change with my situation?

Over the past couple of years my business has had ups and downs in income flow, as all business's do!  If I did not Know my WHY deep down inside myself, I would not be here today writing this blog.

My real why is not because I woke up and said I want to be my own boss!  It is because: I need to Be Able To Work and Become Self-Supporting period!!

For those of you who do not know me, I have been deemed unemployable by society!  Yet the Lord says that "all will work by the sweat of the brow", that does not mean to sit back and live on SSI or SSDI for the rest of your life!  Knowing my Why has made me continue working on the things that will fulfill my "Real Why"!

As Eric says, You need to dig deep into the deep down core of your why, not just the surface why of: I want to make more money, or I want to bring my spouse home.  Find out deep within YOURSELF, Why you really want to make more money or why do you want to bring your spouse home!!!

Being self employed is not an easy endeavor, it takes alot of hard dedicated work on a daily basis!  Your Real Why is what will keep you going to reach that goal.

Feel free to leave a comment below and if you like what you have read, don't forget to subscribe to this blog by filling out the little form on the Top Right side of the screen!

Until later,

Magical Marilyn

~~If I Can Do It~~You Can Do It!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!