Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Newest Bloom Reminds Me Of?




This is my newest bloom and my joy in it reminds me of how I felt when I got my first person in my downline, I was elated!  I am still elated when I see the fruits of my work and the fruits of my friends work.

I set my other seedlings outside today so that they can become accustomed to the heat here in Oklahoma.  Seedling plants remind me alot of new Team members, in that I would never turn a newbie loose in a new business without any training at all.  Now if they are a seasoned marketer they probably wouldn't need much training, the same as bringing home a plant that has been outside at a nursery.

That is just me and how I do things.  As you can see I am multitasking at the present, this blog is not only about the newest bloom in my garden, it is also about how I do business.

I am proud of Veronica Morin and Carolyn Landsen in all they have done in their business's and their lives to advance.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Ms Marilyn! I am happy to have met you. And, I'm even more honored to follow in your footsteps!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!