Sunday, July 11, 2010

Are You Suffering For Nothing!

Today Question is: Do you realize that suffering is part of everyone's life?

In this world, all of us experience a certain amount of suffering.  We suffer not only from accidents and disease but also from emotional pain, which we generally refer to as anxiety or tension. We also suffer from financial pains, which we tend to blame on the economy.  No one likes to suffer, but suffering can actually work for our good.  If it doesn't work for good, then we suffer for nothing.
In my life, there have been many, many times that I suffered from stress related tension--this eventually led to added pain and suffering in my physical body. Upon reflection, I found that I didn't react to God--I had reacted to the circumstances.  Needless to say, the result was not spiritual growth--it was physical and financial pain.  Suffering or pain is a warning!

You may feel that your suffering has nothing to do with God. You may feel that you are a victim of circumstances and that you hurt only because of what other people do, God says that he will make the circumstances work for our good IF we Love and Obey Him.  This is what the Bible says: "Behold I set before you this day a blessing and a curse: the blessing if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day, and the curse if you do not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside from the way which I command you this day" (Duet. 11:26-28)

After making the decision to obey and apply his commandments into my daily life, my health and prosperity have turned around for the good.  I don't eat the things that I know will hurt me today, I don't hold grudges today, I have been diligent in applying the Forgiveness commandment and also in the Sowing Commandment. In sowing that is not limited to spreading the Word, but also with my Finances.  My finances have increased through my business.

THOUGHTS TO PONDER:

1. Do I realize that suffering is something that is "common to man", --that God will not allow more than we can endure (1st Cor. 10:13)?

2. Do I realize that God will work my suffering into a blessing if I love and obey Him? (Rom. 8:28)

3. Am I close enough to my Lord to have the knowledge and guidance about His plan for my life?

If you would like to continue receiving this blog and all future notifications, then you will need to click on the follow link on the top right.

Something else will be coming in another day or two!  Next time look for a Business Growth Tip! 

If you would like to join my Team click on the Join link on the SimplySenseCents Tab!
If you want to find out about how I give back to my Community, go to Ladies Unity above!

Enjoy your day, as it will pass and you can not go back in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!