Friday, July 9, 2010

If I Can Do It--You Can Do It!

I went out today to do the things that I enjoy doing! While out I came across a lady sitting in a wheelchair holding a sign begging for money, I talked with her for awhile leading her to places to get help.  After awhile I just asked her if she had ever thought of owning her own business? Her first response was "I can't do that!", don't you see I am disabled?
I looked at her and said, If I can do it, You can do it! Her next set of words were all reasons why she thinks she can't do anything.  So, I said have a Blessed Day and went about my day, making deliveries and sales!

Over the past Year and a half, I have done alot of studying about my business, which is Network Marketing/Direct Sales and Coaching others, one of the main things that I have learned is that you can only plant the seed for someone, they have to have the Desire to Want More out of life, in order for it to work for them.  I like what Dale Clavert says, "If you have to close them into your business, you will have to sell them to do anything after they join."  I am sorry folks but I just don't have time for that!  My life is to full of running my business and Coaching those on my team that do want something more out of life!

If you are reading this and you are one of those Who Do, Want More out of life, and your not afraid to do some work for the next year, to be able to Have That More in your Life! Then start your journey by asking yourself "Why" do I want to quit this job? "Why" do I put up with being behind on my bills?  When you decide that you have had enough then head over to a site that has a great team that is willing to teach you step by step how to be your own BOSS! 

Come over to:  http://www.simplysensecents.com/ and look everything over and don't forget that I will send you a free e-book and I will get back to you with-in 24 hrs.  Just remember that you do have to fill out the form or I won't know how to contact you!

Oh and while your still here why not scroll up and hit the follow button on the right, that way you can keep up with me, and when I start into teaching mode you will get some good information!  You see, I've been trained by a Fantastic Group of people that make the Big $$$'s doing this....Enjoy your life to the fullest, as you only have One!  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!